Megan is new to the StudioHue team - she has only been with us for a couple months! We love her outgoing personality and creativity! She's already had a bunch of ideas for new craft projects (can't wait for you to see them on our January schedule)!
Meet Megan -
- She lives in North Buffalo and frequents Daily Planet Coffee. It's her favorite coffee shop in the city.
- Megan is a dog-mom to her Chihuahua/Boston Terrier mix, Bollywood. She's a "little terror" but she loves her so much!
- Seeing live music is one of her favorite things to do! She's seen The Avett Brothers in concert over 100 times!
- Megan is an avid runner and is program director for Jeff Gallaway Run-Walk-Run Program for Buffalo. She is currently training runners for the Buffalo Marathon!
- Fun Fact: She's traveled to run in two marathons - one in Florida and another in Paris!
Color: Midnight Blue
Hue Craft: Pillows
Food: Chicken Muglai
Drink: Water or Coffee (cafe con leche!)
Vacation Destination: India - South Goa, Patnem Bay
Say hello to Megan at your next party!