Nicole joined our staff team after participating in many of our craft pARTies! She's very easy going and has a warm and friendly personalty making crafters at ease at during all of the classes that she leads. We love having her as part of our team!
Meet Nicole -
- She is one of four children. She has two older sisters, Sarah and Kate; one younger brother Richard. She has a three and half year old niece, Aerowyn; and a godson, Matthew.
- When she's not hueing, she is working at Charter School of Applied Technologies or bartending at New Era Field.
- Nicole is always giving back to the community. One of her favorite organizations to volunteer for is Special Spaces Buffalo. This organization creates dream bedrooms for children with life threatening illnesses, giving them their own space to heal, find peace, and be a kid!
- One of her hobbies includes decorating cakes. She has made birthday cakes, first birthday smash cakes, first communion cakes, and wedding cakes for many of her friends and family.
- Nicole is looking forward to standing up in two weddings this fall - her friend, Holly and sister, Kate!
- Fun Fact: When Nicole was 12 years old, she won a coloring contest and the prize was a three foot tall chocolate bunny. She decided to donate it to St. Luke's Mission of Mercy where she still volunteers today.